October 13, 2011

12 Hours.....

12 Hours, that's all it is... just 12 hours worth of college classes that I signed up for this semester. This is my second semester now since returning to school. The first "go round" of my college education actually began in the fall of 1989. I attended Lon Morris College in Jacksonville, Tx. My initial game plan was to study the Bible and become a youth minister.... what really happened was quite different but that story is for another time. Now, more than 2 decades later I have returned to school to complete my degree. Though I still have a heart for studying the Bible my academic pursuit is not theological but numerical. I am after a degree in accounting. I love these numbers, spreadsheets are like chocolate, and filing payroll taxes... SIGN ME UP! :)

0 sweet comments: