April 27, 2009


Can anyone be more surprised at the number of days with sunshine than I!!?? My dear friends daughter has, as matter of fact, declared it to be this way for the rest of spring!! I wish and hope it to be true!




We have cleaned out the landscaping and re-barked, retrieved rock from a friend and strategically placed it as a border in the front and ground cover in the back.... and of course what has been accomplished in the yard is nothing to what I see happening in my mind but it is coming along nicely!


The love of my life will not be venturing on any Naval "field trips" this spring or summer so all "man jobs will be HIS to do!! What a summer this will be.. playing in my yard and taking care of it rather than just maintaining by the skin of my teeth!

1 sweet comments:

Michelle said...

Love the rocks!! They look much better in your yard than mine. LOL! Great job on the yard. Enjoy having your guy home to do all the hard stuff.